Attack Season Ticket Contest Announced
The Owen Sound Attack and CORE Partners Group Investment Planning Counsel are pleased to announce the return of Investment Planning Counsel Sunday’s for the 2017-18 Ontario Hockey League Season.
For the 4th consecutive year, CORE Partners Group Investment Planning Counsel and the Attack are partnering to bring families a day of fun at the Bayshore that will once again feature free popcorn for the first 200 children through the doors, autographed jersey giveaways, and a post game skate and autograph session with the team.
New for this year, however, is a chance for children under the age of 12 to design the ticket that will be include in the 2017-18 Season Ticket Booklets for each Investment Planning Counsel Sunday game.
Eligible kids are invited to download the ticket template on the Attack website and create their best original artwork to the MacVicar & McComb ReMax Attack Box Office for the chance to be featured on one of the tickets.
CORE Partners Group Vice President Steve Coffey said “we are very proud to be a part of something that provides such fun and excitement for the families in our community,” something that Attack Coordinator of Communications and Community Events, Shaun Bisson, echoed.
“Investment Planning Counsel has been a fantastic partner for us and they understand how important it is to connect with the community and the fans.”
“This contest will allow even more people to get involved and feel like they are part of the team. We’re excited to announce this contest and look forward to seeing all of the amazing submissions!” he added.
Winners of the contest will see their ticket featured in the booklets, receive two complimentary tickets to the game that their design has been chosen for, and a commemorative copy of their winning ticket.
Full contest details as well as the downloadable template can be found below.
1. Open only to children 12 and under.
2. Ticket must feature solely original artwork.
3. Ticket must leave space for logo of the Owen Sound Attack and the visiting team.
4. Ticket must be left blank below the blue dotted line underneath the Investment Planning Counsel Logo.
5. Contest Entry Period runs from May 26 at 9:00am – June 23 at 5:00pm.
6. Submissions must be dropped off in person at the MacVicar & McComb ReMax Attack Box Office.
7. Number of winners will be determined based on the number of Sunday games included in the Attack’s 2017-18 schedule.
8. For any questions, please contact Shaun Bisson at firstname.lastname@example.org