A Go Fund Me account has been created to help some Collingwood residents, who have lost everything in a fire.
It broke out at home on Mountain Road on December 5, causing the three men who lived there to become homeless with nothing but the boots on their feet and the clothes on their back.
The online fundraiser was created by the son of one of the victims, Guy Bezeau, who also lost his dog Blacky in the fire.
The other two men have been identified as Corey Paige and Pooran Singh (who goes by Frankie).
It says the men range in age from 54-62 and they did not have insurance.
Friends and family members hope to raise $20,000 from the online campaign.
Officials say the cause of the fire doesn't appear to be suspicious, but totally destroyed the home.