... weather related cancellations ... Cancellations
An older log home in is in ruins after a fire in Clarksburg.
Rob Collins is the Fire Chief in the Town of the Blue Mountains -- and he tells Bayshore Broadcasting News the structure along Grey Road 13 was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived at 2 AM on Monday.
Both of the male occupants escaped the home safely, but received treatment by paramedics at the scene for smoke inhalation.
Collins says the fire isn't considered suspicious.
He suggests the flames began accidentally from an upstairs wood stove.
The house has been deemed uninhabitable and damage is estimated to be under $500,000, which is below the Fire Marshal's threshold for a mandatory investigation.
According to Collins, firefighters remained on-scene until about 7 AM on Monday.