Women's World Cup Downhill Training Results
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Results Wednesday from the opening training session for a women's World Cup downhill on the Rosa Khutor course:
1. Johanna Schnarf, Italy, 1 minute, 49.78 seconds.
2. Lindsey Vonn, United States, 1:49.79.
3. Lotte Smiseth Sejersted, Norway, 1:49.83.
4. Veronique Hronek, Germany, 1:51.63
5. Marie Marchand-Arvier, France, 1:51.87.
6. Viktoria Rebensburg, Germany, 1:52.29.
(tie) Elisabeth Goergl, Austria, 1:52.29.
8. Nicole Hosp, Austria, 1:52.61.
9. Marion Pellissier, France, 1:52.82.
10. Kajsa Kling, Sweden, 1:52.94.
Owen Sound skier Larisa Yurkiw was 65th in a time of 2.00.86, 11 seconds back of the fastest time in training
Training continues Thursday & Friday with the World Cup race on Saturday