Damage is pegged at $125,000 after a fire on Old Second South this morning in Springwater Twp.
At 4:45 a.m.firefighters discovered a fire in the walls and attic of the single-family dwelling.
A tanker shuttle was established and the flames were quickly brought under control.
The home had working smoke alarms and all seven occupants were able to exit safely.
The cause of the fire was electrical in nature.
“Space heaters and other heavy appliances should be plugged directly into an outlet. Always avoid overloading a circuit,” warned Deputy Fire Chief Jeff French. “If additional outlets are required, have them installed by a licensed electrician.”