Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
News Centre

News Centre


Monday, March 11, 2019

House Fire in Wasaga Beach

Wasaga Beach | by Catherine Thompson  

There are no injuries in a weekend house fire.

Everyone got out safely when fire broke out at a property in Wasaga Beach on the weekend.

The fire department says residents were safely evacuated and called 911 on Saturday (March 9) morning which helped prevent injuries and additional damage.

Fire officials say the home on Waterview Road had working smoke alarms and that the fire started in a wall cavity behind a gas fireplace.

share this story



Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
© 2019 Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation

Web Site by Websmart Inc