Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
News Centre

News Centre


Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Electrical Fault Blamed For Port McNicoll House Fire

Port McNicoll | by Ian MacLennan  

Occupant and several pets got out of the residence safely.

Damage is pegged at $250,000 in a house fire on Seventh Avenue in Port McNicoll.

The fire chief says the cause was electrical issues.

One occupant and several pets got out safely.


Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
© 2018 Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation

Web Site by Websmart Inc