Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
News Centre

News Centre


Saturday, May 12, 2018

Walk For Alzheimer's on Today

Regional | by Vanessa Culbert  

Walks will take place in Owen Sound, Hanover, and Saugeen Shores

The investors Group Walk For Alzheimer's is set for Saturday across Grey-Bruce.

The walks will take place at Sulphur Springs Conservation Area in Hanover, Kelso Beach Park in Owen Sound, and Fairy Lake Trail in Saugeen Shores.

Registration begins at 9am and the walk starts at 10am at each location.

You can register as individuals or a team beforehand as well at www.walkforalzheimers.ca

About 60 per cent of the Alzheimer Society's funding is provide by the SouthWest LHIN, the organization is responsible for fundraising the other 40 per cent.


Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
© 2018 Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation

Web Site by Websmart Inc